My last holidays - East Coast and Kruger

Durban sunrise

For the moment time seems to pass so very quickly! I just came back from my last holidays and now I’ve less than a week’s time left here in South Africa. Next Friday my End of Stay Camp starts where all of us volunteers will pass one last night at a lodge with our AFS coordinators and probably talk about our experiences.

For the moment I can’t really believe that I am going to be back in Germany in only one week. There seems to be so much left to do – so many things I still wanted to do, so many people to say goodbye to and of course packing my bags.

That’s why I don’t have time to give you a very detailed report of my holidays but anyway I think that pictures are going to give you a much better impression than any description could! To give you a very quick overview: my uncle from Germany came to visit and we travelled along South Africa’s East coast, starting with the Wild Coast and going all the way up via Durban until St Lucia where we left the coast and made our way to Kruger National Park. I really enjoyed these last holidays and especially Kruger was amazing! But see yourself...

Dolphins near Cintsa
Hole in the wall near Coffee Bay
Cintsa Lagoon
Port St Johns
Humpback whale near Durban
Valley of 1000 hills
Hippos in St Lucia
Beware of Hippos at Night
Baby Crocodile in St Lucia

Bird in Kruger National Park

Baby Giraffe in Kruger National Park
Lion

Rhinos
Kudu

Elephant

Giraffe
Monkeys

Hyena
Kudu
Baby Zebras
Buffalos
Elephants
Leopard
Elephant
Bird
Crocodile
God's Window




I promise that you will hear from me soon – at the latest after arriving in Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment