Baking cupcakes at St Mary's

Baking cupcakes at St Marys

This Monday was a school holiday and I could finally fulfil the promise that I made to the St Mary's children to come and bake with them. During the normal school weeks it is always difficult because there wouldn't be enough time between coming from school, eating and doing homework. So when I arrived on Monday morning everybody was happy about the extra program because normally the children are often bored and don't know what to do on free days. They were even happier when I showed them what I had brought for decorating our cupcakes and I think that actually was the part that they enjoyed most of our baking session. In the end our results looked quite good even though I had to stop my assistants from burrying the cupcakes under a thick layer of colourful decor.

I also had my personal photographers that captured every step in pictures - sometimes maybe a bit blurred, but it's the memory that counts!
the half done cupcakes
the icing
taking selfies
preparing the dough
the outside baking group
their favourite occupation: playing on the cellphone
st marys yard
taking selfies
the decorated cupcakes
the yard

No comments:

Post a Comment