It's time to travel!

Advent

After almost 3 months in South Africa it's finally time to travel! It's not that we don't like our project anymore but after such a long time of cutting, glueing, varnishing, categorizing and printing we feel absolutely ready for holidays. Nevertheless I am already missing the babys when I think about not seeing them for three weeks and I'm sure that they will grow a lot in the time we're not here.

I don't want to yet reveal too much about our holiday plans, all I can tell you is that we are planning to travel the Garden Route and spend Christmas and New Year in Cape Town. Of course I will tell you aout everything that we saw and did a lot more detailed as soon as I'm back in January. But until then I will keep you up-to-date with my travel advent calendar. From tomorrow on I will post one new picture every day for 24 days. So stay tuned for the most current pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment